Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wonderful husband for 9 years. We have two daughters, Elizabeth (5 yrs) and Emily (4 yrs) and one son, Charlie (7 months).
Photobucket
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Fun




Last Saturday we made a quick trip to the neighborhood pumpkin patch. I was all about getting the "perfect pictures" while the girls wanted to run around and roll the pumpkins. I've realized I need to loosen up, actually doing it will be the challenge. We love going to Dewberry Farm but I am not in any condition to walk around that much. We will be back there next year with all three kiddos.
Last night, the girls helped Jeff carve one of the pumpkins. They scooped out the seeds and the "mulch" as Elizabeth calls the pulp. I was surprised that they actually stuck their hands into the pumpkin once or twice. The cute, little jack-o-lantern is stinking up my kitchen but the girls are constantly walking by to admire their handiwork so I will deal with the smell (at least for one more day). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's quotes during her illness

On Tamiful:
"This medicine tastes worse than mud!" When has she tasted mud???

On her fever:
"I'll never be able to go outside with this fever." Poor baby wanted to ride her bike.

"Will I be sick forever?"

On Jeff staying up with her in the middle of the night:
"Daddy, you need to get some sleep too." He was "sleeping" in the chair in the living room while she was on the couch.

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Bundled up ready for snow fun

"Ahh, some rain hit me in the eye."

Charlie

Charlie

The Pumpkin Patch

The Pumpkin Patch

Searching for the perfect pumpkin

Accessories

Accessories



The bedding

The bedding


The border

The border

Emily the Dancing Queen

Emily the Dancing Queen

Our Soccer Star

Our Soccer Star


She is loving her first soccer season.

Followers