Photobucket

About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wonderful husband for 9 years. We have two daughters, Elizabeth (5 yrs) and Emily (4 yrs) and one son, Charlie (7 months).
Photobucket
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Things our family is thankful for:
Elizabeth: "Mommy and Charlie" I'm sure she is thankful for other people but we happened to be in her line of sight when I asked.
Emily: "My whole family."
Charlie: No verbal answer but I have a feeling he would say "Tummy sleep time on Mommy".
Jeff: I think right now Jeff is thankful for sleep. A newborn at home and working two 24 hr shifts at the station with very little sleep makes for a tired Daddy. He went to bed tonight at 8:00.
Cathy: A complete family that we didn't know was incomplete until Charlie came into our lives. Also, good health for all of us and wonderful family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's quotes during her illness

On Tamiful:
"This medicine tastes worse than mud!" When has she tasted mud???

On her fever:
"I'll never be able to go outside with this fever." Poor baby wanted to ride her bike.

"Will I be sick forever?"

On Jeff staying up with her in the middle of the night:
"Daddy, you need to get some sleep too." He was "sleeping" in the chair in the living room while she was on the couch.

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Bundled up ready for snow fun

"Ahh, some rain hit me in the eye."

Charlie

Charlie

The Pumpkin Patch

The Pumpkin Patch

Searching for the perfect pumpkin

Accessories

Accessories



The bedding

The bedding


The border

The border

Emily the Dancing Queen

Emily the Dancing Queen

Our Soccer Star

Our Soccer Star


She is loving her first soccer season.

Followers